• Ciao! perché non prendi parte alle discussioni e non dici la tua? Registrati ora!

ToursByLocals

Hi All!

My name is Juan, I am a guide recruiter for ToursByLocals.com and I’m currently looking for new guides in Italy that can provide excellent private tours for our travellers.

ToursBylocals is a website that connects independent local tour guides, with travellers from all around the world.

To add a bit more, Guides apply to join our team and, upon acceptance, create their own personal profile and a selection of tours for travellers to book. In exchange for covering expenses like payment processing, commissions to travel agents, and marketing, we earn a commission (20%) on each tour booking.

Our guide partners set their own tour prices, so there is no risk that our commission would impact a guide's expected earnings. This commission is our only fee, so our own success truly relies on the success of each of our guide partners.

We work with more than 3100 independent tour guides in 156 countries. We work to support our guide partners by advertising them through our website and promoting their online profiles and tours.

First we require that you fill an application in our website at https://www.toursbylocals.com/guide_join, so you can take a look to our policies, benefits and learn a little more about us.

Then, per our policies, we will require the current email address of 2 references/recommendations as part of our commitment to our customers that all guides have gone through our screening process. It can be either former customers, guides or agencies in the area.

Please be assured that we will make one contact only and only for the purposes of obtaining a reference. You may want to let your references know that they will receive an email from us.

Once we have successfully contacted your references, I hope that we can also take some time to speak some more to answer any questions and to help you get started.

You don't have to be only an experience guide to join, if you've just obtain your licence, or you are preparing the exam to do so, apply, we train and assist our rookie guides in order to be prepared for next season!

If you've got any question, don't hesitate to ask me!

Membri online

Nessun utente è online al momento.

Statistiche forum

Discussioni
Utenti registrati
Ultimo utente registrato
FRANCESCO MAMELI